Naughty in N’awlins a lifestyle convention and has been the most popular lifestyle event in the United States since 1999. Where else does the City shut down their main street (Bourbon St.) and let 2,400 sexy swingers throw a parade?
Make sure you come in early so you can catch the famous Wednesday Night Parade. It kicks off with a great Welcome Reception featuring free body painting, free shrimp and shucked oysters while listening to New Orleans’ hottest bands. Then we will head out onto Bourbon St to form up the parade. We will have a Police escort, Mardi Gras floats, a Brass Band and lots more. We will Parade all the way to Colette for big kick off party! You need to experience how Lifestyle Venues do it in the States, it’s literally off the hook!
This is a convention for everyone, so if you are a voyeur, exhibitionist, nudist, polyamorous or into fetish, BDSM, kink, swinging or just have an open mind and not offended by sexual expression, then you’ll have a great time.
Some of the features you’ve come to expect from NIN include:
- Naked Speed Dating Seminars
- Bar Crawls
- Multiple playrooms, tipped to be bigger than ever
- Chill Lounge Nightly Bar
- Lifestyle, industry and business seminars
- Multiple themed parties
- Multiple dance floors
- Massage classes
- Meet and greets
- Awesome podcasters (like the Aussie Swingers & Swing with Holli and Michael)
- Bigger Dungeon
- The Annual Lifestyle Awards. Holli and Michael, winners of Best Podcast & Best Lifestyle Educators below
It is a great place for new or inexperienced couples to attend because the educational opportunities are a great way to learn about etiquette, role playing, safety & STDs, and many more advanced classes and demonstrations. Conventions are a great way for them to expand their sexuality in a safe and informative atmosphere and is a great place to meet other experienced couples from around the country (and world).
There are several packages available (correct at time of writing and in USD):
Convention package A, includes everything, Wed-Sun, with dinner, is $625 per couple. Convention package B, Wed-Sun, without dinner, is $525 per couple. Convention package C, Thurs-Sun, with dinner, is $585 per couple. Convention package D, Thurs-Sun, without dinner, is $475 per couple.
The packages includes all of the convention activities including: all seminars, professional entertainers, demonstrations, themed dance parties every night, bands, drawings, contests, private parties at 5 different Bourbon Street clubs, an Erotic Marketplace, access to our hospitality suites and couples purchasing dinner packages will get two meals (Friday afternoon & Saturday night) featuring authentic New Orleans cuisine. Couples purchasing either packages A or B will also include the welcome reception, Bourbon St Parade, balcony party & night at Colette’s.
Note: Hotel rooms are not included in price. The option to purchase the takeover hotel is available during the booking process.
Here are Bob and Tess’;
TOP 10 REASONS TO GO TO N’AWLINS!
1. Special International swingers day.
2. The Attendees We always get a great crowd at our annual convention and this year will be the best ever. We put on a great show, with the best decorating, fantastic bands and entertainment and you should see our party suites… but it is the fun, sexy, open minded couples that attend, that really make our event special.
3. The Hotel We are back at the Astor Crowne Plaza. This is the same hotel we used in 2003 and 2004 which were our biggest and most successful conventions in our 10 year history. It has great meeting space and the largest balcony on Bourbon Street. The staff at the Astor is excited to have our group back and we are glad to be back at this 4 Diamond property. The Hotel recently finished an $11 million dollar renovation that has touched every aspect of the hotel. The newly renovated guest accommodations which are lavishly appointed with designer fabrics and new furnishings won the “Best Renovation Award” at the InterContinental.
4. Location, Location, Location We had a great time at our last convention, the only thing that could have made it better was to be on Bourbon St. Well, we are back on Bourbon St alright, in fact we are right in the middle of Bourbon St this year. You couldn’t ask for a better location to match this fantastic hotel.
5. No More Hurricanes Yep, we’re done with the whole hurricane thing. Why worry about Hurricanes when you can have the event before the storms season get’s started. Although, there are plenty of Hurricanes still left at Pat O’ Brien’s. In fact, stop by our booth and we might just have one for you to try…
6. Re-Birth New Orleans has really experienced a Re-Birth and a new Renaissance. The restaurants are open, the drinks are flowing and the music, food and culture that made this city great is back better than ever. There are some changes- Bourbon St is a LOT cleaner now (the new sanitation contract has made the French Quarter look like Disney- no kidding!),
7. Safety You heard that the crime was out of control in New Orleans. Here are some facts: In 1994 there were 425 murders in New Orleans. In 2002 there were 257 and during the last 12 months that number dropped to 161. Then why all the bad press? The press is citing the number of crimes “per capita” to show that the crime rate is higher. The truth is, no one knows the actual numbers of people living in New Orleans, but the greater New Orleans area hasn’t dropped that much in population, so the current numbers of crimes has dropped while the reported crimes per person is up. Still don’t feel safe? You should see how many New Orleans police officers, State Troopers, FBI Agents, Sheriffs and other law enforcement officers are patrolling the French Quarter. We feel safer than ever, here in our home city of New Orleans. If you want to go out and buy crack in the projects… you might be in for some trouble. If you stay in the Quarter, we think you’ll be just fine.
8. School Teachers, Hunters & Football Fans These are just a few people that had a hard time making our November convention. This summer, you will find so many happy teachers that can finally make our event (and don’t have to call in sick from New Orleans!) we might just have to hand out some tests to make them feel at home.
9. The Rates We got rates from $149 for our summer dates. In November the same rooms were $209 per night and for Mardi Gras those rooms went for $359! Want a room with your own balcony on Bourbon St? You can for $349 a night. During Mardi Gras the same rooms went for $1,100 a night. What a deal!
10. Because It’s the Right Thing to Do Some people told us “We don’t feel “right” going to New Orleans. On the contrary, the best thing you can do for this great city is to come, book a room, spend some money and give directly to the people that need tourists more than any other city in the country.
Don’t donate to a charity that uses half of the donated money in administration costs. Don’t give to a cause that may never really help the Gulf Coast. Come put an extra dollar in the hand of your favorite street musician. Give a big tip to the waitress or bartender. Buy something silly at the store next door or the gallery down the street.
This is what New Orleans needs right now and coming to New Orleans is absolutely the best thing you can do. Of course, we really want you to come so you can have the most fun at the best convention ever. Our staff will welcome you with open arms, some Mardi Gras beads and a free cocktail (hey, this is New Orleans!). We plan on “Kicking it up a notch” this year as we welcome N’awlins back to Bourbon St, bigger and better.
Let the Good Times Roll!
Theme nights will be announced closer to the event. Check back for details
Theme nights will be announced closer to the event. Check back for details
[totop] to Top [/totop]